Marketing Your Home
There are many ways to uniquely market real estate. Your agent should have a comprehensive market stratagy in place to reach the most qualified buyers. Choosing a listing agent who is technically savvy will give you the advantage you need when it comes to selling your home quickly. Professional photos and videos should be published on every platform to generate buyer leads and create interest in your property.
I am proficent in social media marketing, and will make the extra effort to create exposure for your home to both buyers agents and the community. My marketing stratagies are not limited to the internet. Taking the time to create interest throughout the neighborhood is important to me. I will meet with neighbors to inform them of your new listing with handouts and face to face interaction. This will give them the opportunity to spread the word to friends, family, and collegues who may be wanting to move nearby. Selling your home quickly, and for top dollar, is my #1 goal.
Marketing Your Home Starts Here...
1. Create a listing on MLS (Har.com)
2. Professional Photographs will be taken and posted to MLS
3. Staging Consultation
4. Host Open Houses
5. Promote listing info and video through my personal and mobile website
6. Publish listing to real estate websites such as Trulia, Realtor, Zillow, Yahoo Homes, and Google Homes.
7. Upload Videos and promote listing through my Youtube channel.
8. Promote your home through social networking avenues: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter.
9. Create a listing ad and submit to internet classifieds web sites.
10. Send beautiful flyers to Houston real estate professionals as well as my circle of contacts to promote your home to the community.
11. Mount a for sale sign on your property to generate drive-by leads.
12. Communicate with surrounding neighbors to create interest in your home
13. Provide business cards, brochures, and video tour link for you to distribute to your friends and business associates.